These Terms of Service (“Terms” or “Agreement”) apply when you access, use or visit NetPicks.com (the “Site”) or any newsletters, publications, chatrooms, live sessions, seminars, webinars, slack, texting correspondence, video presentations, social media postings, applications, email communications, research reports, or any other educational and informative products, content, digital subscriptions, or features made available on the Site. These Terms of Service also apply when you access websites and mobile applications owned and operated by us or our affiliates that link to these Terms (the Site and these services, content and applications collectively constituting the “Services”). The Services are provided to you by Spirit Funds LLC DBA NetPIcks or its affiliates (referred to in these Terms collectively as “the Company,” “we,” “us” and “our”). Please review the following terms and conditions of your subscription to NetPicks Live Signal and all other NetPicks Services. By registering for your free trial, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement during your free trial and any subsequent renewals.
Subscription Renewals and Product Purchases
When your free trial expires, you will be billed automatically at the monthly or quarterly subscription rate, according to the plan you selected. You will continue to be billed on a recurring basis until you cancel your subscription. You can avoid any billings by canceling any time within the free trial period. We will not refund any monthly or quarterly fees that have been paid but you can cancel the next billing period at any time by visiting the cancellation link you were given upon subscribing or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Unless you receive a cancellation confirmation from NetPicks, please do not assume your request has been received or processed. When you make a one-time purchase, such as for a standalone product, we will charge or debit your payment method at the time of purchase Products described as life-time and one-time purchases are provided at the company’s discretion and may be canceled in the future. At any time, if the service to which you originally subscribed has been modified, updated or discontinued, then we may, at NetPick’s discretion, notify you to offer to transition you into a similar service of equal or greater value. We may, if mutually agreed upon, issue you a credit towards a future service. When we renew your subscription, we will use the payment method currently associated with your account. Certain promotions may not permit cancellation during the promotional period. You agree to the cancellation and refund terms stated at the time of purchase.
1. This is the entire agreement between you and us (NetPicks).
2. All contents of our services are presented for information purposes only. Our services are not to be interpreted as investment advice, an endorsement of any security, or personal investment advice. We are not a registered investment advisor, broker-dealer and are intended as a service for information only. In no event shall we be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of any decision made by you or action taking by you in reliance on our services whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence.
3. The trading of stocks and options is risky and not suitable for all investors. You should be aware of this risk including the potential loss of all your capital in any given investment. Past performance does not imply future success. We always recommend you consult a financial advisor or stockbroker prior to making any investment decisions. You assume the entire cost and risk of any investing and/or trading that you choose to undertake.
4. All information provided by our service is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such information. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through this service.
5. From time to time NetPicks personnel may acquire, hold or sell a position of a security discussed in our service. No company featured has paid a fee or otherwise compensated us for their appearance or coverage.
6. Each household is entitled to one free two week trial. You may not share your password with any other individuals. If you apply for multiple free trials or it is found you are sharing your personalized and confidential passwords NetPicks reserves the right to process a charge at the current subscription rate for a full subscription.
7. NetPicks, LLC service is the property of NetPicks, LLC and may only be displayed, formatted and printed for your own non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any information obtained through the use of our service.
8. You agree that we are not responsible for your inability to log-on to the service, either because of internet service problems or outages, incorrect typing of log-in or passwords and any other system incompatibilities. We will make every effort to ensure that our service remains operational and with adequate response and performance. There is always the risk of service outages on the internet. You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage caused by your inability to use or access the service whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence.
9. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees and other representatives harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, actions, costs, and expenses in connection with or arising from your breach of this agreement. This agreement is personal to you and may not be assigned to anyone. This is the entire agreement between us and yourself and shall be governed by the rules of the state of Texas.
10. By using our text messaging services, you agree that we and those acting on our behalf may, in certain circumstances, send you text (SMS) messages at the phone number you provide us. These messages may include operational messages about your use of the Services, as well as marketing or other promotional messages. You may opt-out of receiving marketing text messages at any time by texting STOP to any text message from us or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating that you no longer wish to receive marketing texts along with the phone number of the mobile device receiving the messages. Standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts, whether you send or receive such messages. Please contact your mobile network operator for details. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request, and you may also receive text messages confirming the receipt of your opt-out request. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system. Your agreement to receive marketing texts is not a condition of any purchase or use of the Services. If you change or deactivate the phone number you provided to us, you must update your account information to help prevent us from inadvertently communicating with anyone who acquires your old number.
Please e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions.