Terms & Conditions
Last updated on November 4th, 2019
Please review the following terms and conditions of your subscription to NetPicks Live Signal Services.
By registering for your free trial, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement during your free trial and any subsequent renewals.
When your free trial expires, you will be billed automatically at the monthly or quarterly subscription rate, according to the plan you selected. You will continue to be billed on a recurring basis until you cancel your subscription. You can avoid any billings by canceling any time within the free trial period. We will not refund any monthly or quarterly fees that have been paid but you can cancel the next billing period at any time by visiting the cancellation link you were given upon subscribing or by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Unless you receive a cancellation confirmation from NetPicks, please do not assume your request has been received or processed.
1. This is the entire agreement between you and us (NetPicks, LLC).
2. All contents of our services are presented for information purposes only. Our services are not to be interpreted as investment advice, an endorsement of any security, or personal investment advice. We are not a registered investment advisor, broker-dealer and are intended as a service for information only. In no event shall we be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of any decision made by you or action taking by you in reliance on our services whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence.
3. The trading of stocks and options is risky and not suitable for all investors. You should be aware of this risk including the potential loss of all your capital in any given investment. Past performance does not imply future success. We always recommend you consult a financial advisor or stockbroker prior to making any investment decisions. You assume the entire cost and risk of any investing and/or trading that you choose to undertake.
4. All information provided by our service is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such information. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through this service.
5. From time to time NetPicks, LLC personnel may acquire, hold or sell a position of a security discussed in our service. No company featured has paid a fee or otherwise compensated us for their appearance or coverage.
6. Each household is entitled to one free two week trial. You may not share your password with any other individuals. If you apply for multiple free trials or it is found you are sharing your personalized and confidential passwords NetPicks, LLC reserves the right to process a charge at the current subscription rate for a full subscription.
7. NetPicks, LLC service is the property of NetPicks, LLC and may only be displayed, formatted and printed for your own non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any information obtained through the use of our service.
8. You agree that we are not responsible for your inability to log-on to the service, either because of internet service problems or outages, incorrect typing of log-in or passwords and any other system incompatibilities. We will make every effort to ensure that our service remains operational and with adequate response and performance. There is always the risk of service outages on the internet. You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage caused by your inability to use or access the service whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence.
9. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees and other representatives harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, actions, costs, and expenses in connection with or arising from your breach of this agreement. This agreement is personal to you and may not be assigned to anyone. This is the entire agreement between us and yourself and shall be governed by the rules of the state of Texas.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Latest posts by NetPicks (see all)
- Be Careful What You Focus On - January 6, 2020
- 5 Tips For Successfully Day Trading Emini Futures - October 24, 2019
- Are You Dedicated Or Just Interested In Trading Success? - October 17, 2019
- Just Execute When The Time Is Right - October 7, 2019
- Kagi Charts – How to Trade these Squiggly Lines | Netpicks - October 2, 2019