NetPicks Authors Series
Download the interview here:
Right click and “Save As”
While trading is a difficult endeavor, it’s still possible to make money doing so in today’s markets. The real question is: how can you achieve this goal?
What is required is adapting a successful existing business model to this speculative arena. The model that makes most sense is the “casino paradigm” and nobody understands it better than author Richard Weissman – a professional trader with over fifteen years of experience consulting and training traders and risk managers.
In this NetPicks Author Series Webinar, we’re sitting down with Richard to discuss how successful traders tend to operate like a casino in that they develop a method that gives them “positive expectancy” and then unflappably implement their approach in the face of changing, and oftentimes volatile, market conditions.
Specifically, we’ll also…
- Reveal the best-kept secret in trading, the cyclical nature of volatility, and offers insights on the tools needed to measure it
- Discuss the importance of timeframe analysis and one of the most important tools associated with it—time frame divergence
- Cover common trading pitfalls and how to transcend them as well as a wide variety of techniques for analyzing and improving trader performance
- Examine the psychological mindset required to succeed with a positive expectancy model
Successful traders don’t need luck, since they consistently play the probabilities and manage risk. That’s how casinos win, and with this book as your guide, that’s how you’ll learn to win in today’s dynamic markets.
Latest posts by NetPicks (see all)
- NetPicks QuantiTrader – Beta Test Info - December 18, 2013
- A Lesson In Patient Trading - July 15, 2013
- Latest Forex Swing Trades from the NetPicks Keltner Bells - July 5, 2013