Ultimate Trade Analyzer Tracking Software
With any day trading plan, system, or strategy one of the most important factors for long-term success is testing your system with the help of trade analyzer software.
Whether you are trading on paper, have a proven system, or are dissatisfied with your current trade plan, back testing can and will show you insights on the weaknesses and strengths of your trades.
How can you improve on a system you only know little about?
Back testing has the possibility of showing you everything you need to know about your system.
The problem is, back testing takes work.
A lot of work, organization, and analysis goes into back testing one’s system to take it to the next level of trading. Learning about the different metrics that points to a successful trading system is more than a simple win-loss formula.
Luckily for traders, NetPicks has developed a tool that makes back testing easy, rewarding, and above all effective in showing you just how good your trading system is.
Ultimate Trade Analyzer Back Testing Software
With the Ultimate Trade Analyzer, you will be able to increase your trading account by capitalizing on informative statistics such as:
- Important Trade Statistics like Profit Factor, Expectancy, Expectation, Avg Wins/Avg losses, Net Profit, Number of Trades, and more…
- Various Summary Studies of your trade data so that you can see stats on specific elements of your trades
- Set up Types where you can track statistical information for 5 different setup types depending on how you label your trades (Breakouts, Reversals, Trend, Against Trend, Reentries, for example)
- Compare stats of Longs vs. Shorts; am session vs pm session
- Wins vs. Losses; learn their characteristics so you can make subtle yet powerful changes to your trade approach
- Days of the Week studies (separate equity curve and stats for each day, M, T, W, Th and Fri)
- Time of Day studies that you can customize
- Learn the best time to quit trading each day with our “Power of Quitting” Analysis tool for both your am and pm session trades
- …and much, much more!
If you’re ready to take your day trading system or strategy to the next level, check out the Ultimate Trade Analyzer today. And be sure to check out our free Back testing Webinar below to show you how to MAXIMIZE your trade plan through back testing!
Latest posts by NetPicks (see all)
- Will Your Chart Pattern Turn Into A Painful Trade? - November 21, 2018
- Trading Is Easier When You Find Your Rhythm - November 7, 2018
- Does Yesterday Matter For Trading Today - November 5, 2018