Ultimate Trade Analyzer Tracking Software
Last updated on October 23rd, 2019
With any day trading plan, system, or strategy one of the most important factors for long-term success is testing your system with the help of trade analyzer software.
Whether you are trading on paper, have a proven system, or are dissatisfied with your current trade plan, backtesting can and will show you insights on the weaknesses and strengths of your trades.
How can you improve on a system you only know little about?
Backtesting has the possibility of showing you everything you need to know about your system.
The problem is, backtesting takes work.
A lot of work, organization, and analysis goes into backtesting one’s system to take it to the next level of trading. Learning about the different metrics that point to a successful trading system is more than a simple win-loss formula.
Luckily for traders, NetPicks has developed a tool that makes backtesting easy, rewarding, and above all effective in showing you just how good your trading system is.
Ultimate Trade Analyzer Back Testing Software
With the Ultimate Trade Analyzer, you will be able to increase your trading account by capitalizing on informative statistics such as:
- Important Trade Statistics like Profit Factor, Expectancy, Expectation, Avg Wins/Avg losses, Net Profit, Number of Trades, and more…
- Various Summary Studies of your trade data so that you can see stats on specific elements of your trades
- Set up Types where you can track statistical information for 5 different setup types depending on how you label your trades (Breakouts, Reversals, Trend, Against Trend, Reentries, for example)
- Compare stats of Longs vs. Shorts; am session vs pm session
- Wins vs. Losses; learn their characteristics so you can make subtle yet powerful changes to your trade approach
- Days of the Week studies (separate equity curve and stats for each day, M, T, W, Th and Fri)
- Time of Day studies that you can customize
- Learn the best time to quit trading each day with our “Power of Quitting” Analysis tool for both your am and pm session trades
- …and much, much more!
If you’re ready to take your day trading system or strategy to the next level, grab your free software below.
Latest posts by NetPicks (see all)
- 5 Tips For Successfully Day Trading Emini Futures - October 24, 2019
- Are You Dedicated Or Just Interested In Trading Success? - October 17, 2019
- Just Execute When The Time Is Right - October 7, 2019
- Kagi Charts – How to Trade these Squiggly Lines | Netpicks - October 2, 2019
- 4 Terrific Questions to Ask When Price Is at Important Chart Levels - September 16, 2019