Attend A FREE Training Webinar!
As traders & educators, we’re committed to providing educational seminars on a continual basis. Whether it’s to discuss the way the markets are behaving or covering the latest trends in range bars, we’re giving you all the facts WITHOUT the sales pitch.
Want to get on our list to be notified the minute we schedule another Free Educational Webinar? Then get on our list right here:
Again, we don’t have anything to sell in these webinars – just great knowledge direct from my team of expert and experienced traders.
So go ahead and sign up for the next webinar.
Upcoming Educational Webinar:
Want to earn steady, reliable income from options? Then you need to run your options portfolio as a business.
NetPicks’ own Mike Rykse will interview top options coach Mark Sebastian, author of ‘The Option Trader’s Hedge Fund: A Business Framework for Trading Equity and Index Options’, as he introduces the concept of a complete, practical “insurance business” framework for trading options: a framework built on techniques proven in the world’s largest financial institutions.
To earn reliable income from options, you must be systematic, disciplined, and professional. As every expert trader knows, it’s a journey. In this interview, Mark will explore…
– Trade options like “The One Man Insurance Company”
– Master the five essential components of high-profit option trades
– Manage all your risks–including black swan risks
– Build and execute highly effective, efficient trading plans
Join us for this informative Interview with Mark Sebastian. No sales, nothing to buy, we’ve got nothing to sell – just sit in for some great info, tips and tricks by an Options expert.
About the Author
Mark Sebastian is a former member of both the Chicago Board Options Exchange and the American Stock Exchange. The Author of the popular trading manual “The Option Traders Hedge fund.” He is a frequent guest on CNBC, Fox Business News, Bloomberg, First Business News. Sebastian has been published nationally on Yahoo Finance, quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Reuters, and Bloomberg and is an ‘all-star contributor’ for TheStreet.com’s Option Profits Team. Mark is also, the managing editor for Expiring Monthly: The Option Traders Journal an all digital, all options magazine. Mark has spoken for the CBOE, the ISE, CME, VOLX and is a co-host on the popular Option Block Podcast and Volatility Views podcast.
Develop the skills to manage risk in the high-stakes world of financial speculation! That’s the subject of our next NetPicks.com Author Interview, this time with Special Guest, Michael Toma.
Michael Toma is the author of ‘The Risk of Trading: Mastering the Most Important Element in Financial Speculation’, a practical resource that takes an in-depth look at one of the most challenging factors of trading—risk management. In this book, Michael puts a magnifying glass on the issue of risk, something that every trader needs to understand in order to be successful.
Most traders look at risk in terms of a “stop-loss” that enables them to exit a losing trade quickly. In The Risk of Trading, Michael explains that risk is ever-present in every aspect of trading and advocates that traders adopt a more comprehensive view of risk that encompasses the strategic trading plan, account size, drawdowns, maximum possible losses, psychological capital, and crisis management.
- Shows how to conduct a detailed statistical analysis of an individual’s trading methodology through back-testing and real-time results so as to identify when the methodology may be breaking down in actual trading
- Reveals why traders should think of themselves as project managers who are strategically managing risk
- The book is based on the author’s unique ‘focus on the risk’ approach to trading using data-driven risk statistical analytics
In this interview, we’ll talk to Michael about how traders can operate more as business managers and learn how to avoid market-busting losses while achieving consistently good results.
About the Author:
Michael Toma, CRM, is the author of The Risk of Trading: Mastering the Most Important Element of Financial Speculation, in which he details his risk-based approach to long-term success in trading. His unique “focus on the risk” approach using data-driven risk analytics has attracted professionals seeking improvement in their trading performance as well as new traders seeking a consistent and transparent approach to the markets. Mr. Toma received the Certified Risk Manager (CRM) designation for risk management excellence from the National Alliance in 2007. In addition to his experience as a corporate risk specialist, Mike actively trades the US-based equity index and index futures markets for Pelagon Capital Group as well as training proprietary and hedge fund traders in risk management.
Past Educational Webinar Recordings:
In the mean time, please watch the recordings of previous Training Webinars (so you don’t have to miss a thing!):
Also be sure to check out NetPicks Authors Series interview recordings:
• Interview with Author Michael Martin
• Interview with Author Anne-Marie Baiynd
• Interview with Author Richard Weissman
• Interview with Author Denise Shull
• Interview with Author Adrienne Toghraie
• Interview with Author Robert Green, CPA
Latest posts by NetPicks (see all)
- 5 Tips For Successfully Day Trading Emini Futures - October 24, 2019
- Are You Dedicated Or Just Interested In Trading Success? - October 17, 2019
- Just Execute When The Time Is Right - October 7, 2019
- Kagi Charts – How to Trade these Squiggly Lines | Netpicks - October 2, 2019
- 4 Terrific Questions to Ask When Price Is at Important Chart Levels - September 16, 2019