A. The monthly fee is required to pay for hosting, electricity, insurance and maintenance per Bitcoin Mining system we are operating for you. The monthly hosting fee per machine is not refundable. You can cancel future rebilling only by informing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must receive back a confirmation receipt that your hosting has been cancelled to confirm cancellation. In addition, you will also need to arrange to have the system shipped to you if you are no longer requiring hosting from NetPicks at your expense.
B. If cancelling your hosting, be sure to also inform email@example.com in order to facilitate the return of your system after shipping & handling fees are assessed.
C. Please be aware that we will do everything to ensure that the computer systems are processing 24 hours per day. However, there are events that can be out of our control including electrical, weather, unexpected events, maintenance, and others. There is no guarantee that we can operate the mining systems at any specific hash rate or productivity.
D. We will split the bitcoin production monthly. 80% will be allocated to you. We will retain the other 20% for operating the hosting facility, ensuring production, maintenance, monitoring and reporting.
E. Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described here. No representation is being made that any mining equipment will or is likely to achieve profits similar to those shown, in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved. Results will change with the adjustment to the bitcoin mining difficulty score, transaction fees, and redemption fees charged by 3rd parties.
F. You accept that the price of Bitcoin is a risk. Your mining equipment might lose money on a monthly basis after your hosting subscription expense. That is the extent of your risk each month, but your production could end up negative on a monthly basis depending upon the price of Bitcoin.
By purchasing your Bitcoin Hosting from us, you agree to the above terms. Thank you.